October 28, 2008

Gardner Village

We had a very eventful Fall Break. The weather, as you know, was very cooperative so we took full advantage of it.  We went to Gardner Village with my mom and sister. The kids loved it.  It is a fun place to go during Halloween!



18 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Arzed said...

Greetings from Brunei Darussalam.. Gardner Village looks like a nice place.. Was blog hopping and hope you can visit my page, too, at www.arzed.blogspot.com

Ines said...

You sure packed it in over fall break. It looks like you had so much fun. Can't believe how wonderful the weather has been - well, except for today. Can you believe all that snow?

leah said...

Lori.. how fun! You guys look so cute. WE went to Hawaii... I had to take like 200 pictures to look decent. I was happy to see fall! Sounds like you guys had a nice break.

Chanelle said...

I have missed so many updates on your blog! It looks like you guys have been busy lately!

Eric said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eric said...

Bryson, Kaleb, and Jaden all have their hair combed the same exact way. I'm just sayin... ;)

Eric said...

I think I see Lori in the background of the last picture...j/k ;)

Eric said...

I figure I'll comment once a month until you update your blog. Or maybe I'll update your blog myself from the comment section:

"Hey everyone, the holidays have been so busy! We had a huge party at our house for New Years...everyone is still talking about it. It was so out of control that this guy slow danced with a mop..."

Eric said...

Time for my monthly comment...

Eric said...

Sorry I missed making my monthly comment in March, it was a rough month...

Eric said...

It's that time again...here's my monthly comment.

Eric said...

Here is my comment for June/July. It's so hard to keep up sometimes. ;)

Eric said...

Me again...sure is quiet in here.

Eric said...

Busy in September, so this will have to count for September and October.

Eric said...

Sorry I missed November, been quite busy. Love the new updates to the blog... ;)

Eric said...

Awesome pictures!

Eric said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! Maybe consider going there again in the coming years!