October 14, 2008

THANKSGIVING POINT





Gary had a couple of days off work so we decided we would go to Thanksgiving Point (without Bryson and Kaleb since they were in school. They get fieldtrips without us--right?) Anyway, we had a lot of fun and the kids loved the animals. Ashlyn was looking at this scary looking duck. She was poking her fingers through the fence. Well, Jaden saw her and started flipping out. He was in panic mode and started crying. He really thought that duck was going to get her. At least we know he loves her!


3 comments:

Kelli said...

So, once again, no pics of Gary. Did you leave him at home again? That is cute that Jaden was so worried about Ashlyn. He has such a tender side with the girls.

leah said...

Lori! She's so beautiful.. not that I would expect any different! It looks like you guys had fun. Jaden is getting so big.... crazy!!

Eric said...

I speculated Jaden would be behind bars someday, I never thought it would be this soon.